Residual Summer Heat and September’s Goals
As part of Rebecca Thorman’s Monthly Goal Meetup, I’m going to list some goal I hope to reach in the coming months.
It’s funny how this past summer has been slightly vacant of tangible goals. For the past couple years I’ve been riding myself all sorts of hard in trying to take small steps towards a better life/career. I think I’ve done exceedingly well with the cards I’ve been given, but I know I have a long way to go. I guess I took the past couple months to recuperate from an overall hectic Spring and recalibrate my path forward under current circumstances.
My Goals For September:
– Improve this semi-fitness craze I’ve been on. It’s been peacemeal at best for a little while, where I’m either eating well and working myself ragged, thus neglecting my work, or vice versa.
– Optimize my time management. I’ve had a considerable ammount of work added to my plate and I’m nothing less than thrilled about it. However, I’m still running on adrenaline to get it all done and I’m aware that there’s a better way to get it all done so I can have more time for myself. That’s important for the rest of my goals.
– Get more sleep. This doesn’t need much explanation. Better time management should help.
– Plan out my location in the coming months. Whether I stay local or not, my living situation is up in the air. I’m good at living in limbo, but it’s not my preferred mode of existence.
– Build my savings account and pay down my rotating expenses. More savings and less debt leads to less gray hair, so they say. I believe ’em.